My biggest fear is that after I'm dead, my writings will be referred to as 'confused clutchings.'

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Resurrection of Macintalk!

Talking Moose and crappy speech synthesis fans rejoice! Through some kind of divine intervention Apple has managed to stuff our beloved Macintalk into the new iPod Shuffle! Now if we could only get the Talking Moose in there too. That would make some k-k-k-krazy playlist action:

My milkshake - it's better than yours
The cat gets flat when run over cars
Yes I am - and I'm your dish
I need some antler polish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha - you thought you could hide from 'us' but we will ALWAYS find you!!!!

oh, how's it going? hope all is well (:

Conner #CP#

Archives

Home About Me Joshua Games Prose Poetry Graphics Humor People Places Strange Credits